skip to main | skip to sidebar

Larry Lurker

be there before the cut-off.

Saturday, 31 May 2008

Paolo Conte - Sparring Partner

I don't think I will ever tire of this song. It's by the legendary Italian singer Paolo Conte and the film it features in, 5X2, is pretty memorable too. The woman is Valeria Bruni Tedeschi, the sister of Carla Bruni.

Posted by Larry Lurker at 16:48

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (4)
    • ►  April (4)
  • ▼  2008 (50)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (8)
    • ▼  May (20)
      • Hercules and Love Affair - Blind
      • Pop Levi - Pick-Me-Up Uppercut
      • David Mansfield - Roller Skating Music from Heaven...
      • Paolo Conte - Sparring Partner
      • Elbow - Grounds For Divorce
      • Burn After Reading Trailer
      • The Whitest Boy Alive - Burning
      • Tickle Me Pink - Johnny Flynn
      • Sebastien Tellier - La Ritournelle
      • I Will Possess Your Heart - Death Cab for Cutie
      • Silver Lining - Rilo Kiley
      • Chariot - Betty Curtis
      • Labour of Love - Hue and Cry
      • Crystal Castles- Crimewave
      • The Presets - My People
      • Depeche Mode Playing Enjoy The Silence Atop The WTC
      • The Go! Team - Huddle Formation
      • Sebastien Tellier - Divine
      • The Human League - Being Boiled
      • Greetings all

About Me

My photo
Larry Lurker
I like to lurk, and lark.
View my complete profile

Places I Like

  • ProperJo